Working Papers

Available for students 12-17. Students must have had a physical within the last year and have proof of the physical, this can be obtained in the nurses office. Applications can be obtained in the guidance office. Applications must be signed by parent or guardian.


Part-time employment

Occasionally local employers will contact the guidance office with information about part-time work for students.  We will be happy to share this information with students however, the student must apply directly to the employer. Students can not apply through the guidance office.

Back to Guidance